We’re at 2 in our countdown to publication of Lichtenbergianism: procrastination as a creative strategy, and today we look at Precept #8: AUDIENCE.
It ain’t art till someone sees it.
That was easy, wasn’t it?
Be an AUDIENCE: buy Lichtenbergianism: procrastination as a creative strategy, available on Amazon, tomorrow, Nov 17.
Have I mentioned the free bonuses recently? To recap, buy the book tomorrow and receive:
- an autographed Lichtenbergianism Precepts bookmark
- the opportunity to join the Lichtenbergianism: Making the Thing group on Facebook, where you can discuss your ABORTIVE ATTEMPTS with your fellow Lichtenbergians and get my advice on stuff
- your choice of the following:
- an excerpt from Marc Honea’s magnum opus, Another Farewell to the Theatre: essays, aphorisms, and his stunning haiku
- the opening chapters from Blue Cole’s upcoming Elsewhere: a horror/sci-fi novel
- the preface from Pilliard Dickle’s the upcoming [Insert Title Here]: Dickle’s trademark whimsy; if you’ve ever wanted to read Italo Calvino’s If on a Winter’s Night a Traveler but it’s just too hard...
- a complete children’s book from Jeff Bishop, Fishsticks, illustrated by Natalie Bishop: little Beverly digs in the yard to find a worm to go fishing with her dad
- a clown nose from international clown and play educator Mike Funt, either signed or unsigned, your choice
- and of course, you’ll be entered to win the year-long subscription of Field Notes Brand Quarterly Edition WASTE BOOKS or one of three “Dime Novel” Edition packs.
All you have to do is email me your receipt from your purchase to dale@Lichtenbergianism.com!